- 1. Name the Munich Olympics American Marathoner who starred in the movie "Personal Best".
- 2. Who was the first male marathoner to run a sub 2:09?
- 3. Name the runner in the photo above.
- 4. In 1968 this man twice broke 10 seconds for the 100-meter sprint (the first man to do so), one hand-timed and one electronically timed. Set at altitiude, his electronic mark of 9.95 sttod for nearly 15 years. Name this sprinter.
- 5. The gold in the 1988 Olympic 800 went to:
- 6. Which country swept all the women's 800-meter medals in the Moscow Olympics -- an Olympic first in the women's events?
- 7. Where did Munich Olympic marathon champion Frank Shorter place in the 10,000m at the Munich Olympics?
- 8. What shoe company sponsored the "Athletics West" track club?
- 9. When she won the 1991 New York City Marathon in 2:27:33 -- her first-ever race at the 26.2-mile distance -- this confident distance runner set a then world record for a "debut" marathon.
- 10. He finished fourth in the Olympic matathon twice.: