Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who won the US Olympic Marathon Trials in 1980, the year the US boycotted the Olympic Games in Moscow? ....Answer
- 2. Where did Alberto Salazar finish in the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games marathon? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the runner in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. In the 1981 New York City marathon, Alberto Salazar and Allison Roe ran times that were originally thought to be world best times. Why were the performances disallowed? .....Answer
- 5. How long did it take Jim Peters to run the first 180 yards in the stadium near the conclusion of the 1954 Commonwealth Games Marathon in Vancouver? .....Answer
- 6. John Parker was a teammate of Jack Bacheler, Frank Shorter and Jeff Galloway in the Florida Track Club. What best selling running novel did he write? .....Answer
- 7. What world famous Finnish runner has a marathon in Northern Wisconsin named after him? .....Answer
- 8. Why was the 1995 Osaka (Japan) Ladies' Marathon cancelled? .....Answer
- 9. Who wrote the best seller, "On the Run From Digs and People"?
- 10. Which of the following statements is true?
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |