- 1. How many starters were there in the 1900 Boston Marathon?
- 2. How many Canadians placed in the top three finishers in the 1900 Boston Marathon?
- 3. Name the person in the photo above.
- 4. What was U.S. President George Bush's time in the 1993 Houston Marathon?
- 5. Which was the first U.S. city to host the Olympics?
- 6. Who was the first runner to break 28 minutes for six miles and 29 minutes for 10,000M?
- 7. Why was Mamo Wolde of Ethiopia - winner of the 1968 Olympic Marathon - jailed in his home country?
- 8. Fred Wilt, an Olympian, wrote "How They Train" and was the founding editor of Track Technoque magazine. What was his occupation?
- 9. Who was the first runner to run the half-marathon in less than an hour?
- 10. He was carjacked, suffered a back injury and was shot in the face. Several months later he won the 1996 Atlantic Olympic Marathon.