Try our Pegasus Software Monthly Quiz and win free RunLog software.
Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
- 1. Who holds the three fastest marathon performances for women? ....Answer
- 2. Who won 4 consecutive Olympic medals in the men's long jump? ..... Answer
- 3. Who broke 18 world records from one mile to 20,000 metres? In 1966, he held 6 world records (3 miles, 6 miles, 10 miles, 5,000 metres, 10,000 metres & 20,000 metres) ..... Answer
- 4. Name the 'German' who won the men's race at the New York City Marathon in 1994. .....Answer
- 5. He was regarded as the world's greatest middle-distance runner when he retired in 1961 after almost nine years without having lost a race. .....Answer
- 6. He stunned everyone by becoming the first non-American to sweep the 1928 Olympic 100 and 200 metre sprints. His feats are remarkable considering he weighed just 125 pounds as an adult and was frail looking due to a bout of rheumatic fever as a child. Who was he? .....Answer
- 7. Who won 4 gold medals in 3 days at the 1900 Paris Olympics? .....Answer
- 8. He won the 1952 Helsinki Olympics 300M Steeplechase in a World Record of 8:45.4 and was an FBI agent. .....Answer
- 9. Lasse Viren was called before the Technical Committee of the IOC the day before the 5000M final at the 1976 Olympics and asked to explain why he had carried his shoes aloft while taking his victory lap follwoing his win in the 10,000M final. His answer which satisfied the committee was:
- 10. What do Jarmila Kratochvilova of Czechoslovakia and Alberto Juantorena of Cuba have in common?
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |