Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who wrote the Olympic Oath:
The Olympic Oath
"In the name of all competitors, I promise that we shall take part in these Olympic Games, respecting and abiding by the rules that govern them, in the true spirit of sportsmanship, for the glory of sport and the honour of our teams." ....Answer
- 2. Where were the 1916 Olympic Games held? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. Where did the USA Olympic team in the medal standings in the 1980 Moscow Olympics? .....Answer
- 5. Who was the last USA male marathoner to win the Boston Marathon? .....Answer
- 6. Who was the last USA woman marathoner to win the Boston Marathon? .....Answer
- 7. Who was the third place finisher in Roger Bannister's historic first sub- 4-minute mile? Chris Chattaway was second after Bannister. .....Answer
- 8. Who holds the world's record of 47.60s in Women's 400m? .....Answer
- 9. Who held the 'world best' for the men's marathon at 2:08:28 for 12 years?
- 10.She was a five-time world cross-country champion, won places on two U.S. Olympic teams, is the holder of 14 national titles and once held the world record for the 3,000 meters. Who was she?
Comments to the: Runner's Web.
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |