- 1. Traditionally, this country is the first to march into the Olympic stadium.
- 2. Which country has won more Olympic medals in the marathon--Australia or New Zealand?
- 4. What is Denna Kastor's maiden name?
- 5. This Canadian coach co-authored Speed Trap: Inside the Biggest Scandal in Olympic History after his top sprinter tested positive in 1988. Name the coach.
- 6. From 1974 through 1978, these two marathon greats won five straight Falmouth Road Race titles between themseles--arguably the heyday of American distance running. Name them.
- 7. In 2006 109 runners broke the three-hour barrier at Ottawa's Marathon. How may ran sub-three in 1981?
- 8. True or False. Ottawa, Canada's capital, has had no public indoor track since the 1980s.
- 9. Where was the first Avon International Marathon held?
- 10. At the 1988 Seoul Olympic Games, what mishap messed up one of the Olympic traditions?