Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. What is Carl Lewis' full name? ....Answer
- 2. Ben Johnson was disqualified for drugs after "winning" the 1988 Seoul Olympics 100M. Name the Canadian who placed 6th in this race. ..... Answer
- 3. The 1928 Olympics in Amsterdam was the first time the women's 800M was included in the Games. It was not run again in the Olympics until 1960. Why? ..... Answer
- 4. Two women have now run sub 2:20 marathons. How many Canadian men run sub 2:20s in 2001? .....Answer
- 5. What was the first year the women's 1500M was run in the Olympics? .....Answer
- 6. What was the first year the women's 3000M was run in the Olympic Games? .....Answer
- 7. How did Gatorade get it's name? .....Answer
- 8. Who said "It didn't take that much courage; it was nothing compared to how you feel on the starting line of a championship race."? .....Answer
- 9. Ethiopian Haile Gebrselassie has recently been guaranteed £350,000 (for a win and world record!) to run in next year's London marathon. What is his marathon PB?
- 10. Who was the third runner to accumulate 100 sub-4-minute miles?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |