Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. What is the women's masters world marathon best and who set it? ....Answer
- 2. During one seven-day period this 12 year-old athlete completed a marathon in 3:09, a 440, an 880, a mile race and a two-mile. The next day she was hospitalized for an emergency appendectomy. Who was she? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete above. ..... Answer
- 4. Two 40 year-olds placed in the top 8 at the 1972 Munich Olympic Marathon. Name them. .....Answer
- 5. Who was the first man to break both 2:10 and 2:09 for the marathon? .....Answer
- 6. The Boston Marathon date was set to commemorate what event? .....Answer
- 7. Today many marathons start on bridges. What was the first known marathon which started on a bridge? .....Answer
- 8. Who was the first Masters runner to break 4:00 for the mile? .....Answer
- 9. No one ever beat him over 1500m. or the mile in over forty contests during his brief career. Who was he?
- 10. Dianne Cummins won the silver medal for Canada in the 800M at the 2002 Commonwealth Games. Where was she born?
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |