Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. What runner was known as the "Flying Finn"? ....Answer
- 2. What was the American favourite in the Stone Throw at the Athens 1906 Olympics unable to compete? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athletes in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. Did the Olympics ever have a "both hands" javelin event? .....Answer
- 5. What was the first women's track event to be contested in the Olympics? .....Answer
- 6. Horace Ashenfelter of the USA won the 1952 Olympic steeplechase in world record time. What was his occupation? .....Answer
- 7. How many Canadians placed in the top ten in the 1908 London Olympic Marathon? .....Answer
- 8. Who was the first miler to run 100 sub-four-minute miles? .....Answer
- 9. Who was the world's THIRD sub-four-minute miler?
- 10. Who is the only American to have won a World Championship in the marathon?
Comments to the: Runner's Web.
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |