- 1. Grete Waitz won the New York City Marathon a record nine times. What event did she run in the 1972 Munich Olympics?
- 2. Mebrahtom Keflezighi won the silver medal for the US in the men's marathon at the 2004 Athens Olympics? Who was the last American prio to this to win an Olympic marathon medal?
- 3. Name the person in the photo above.
- 4. Who is the only Canadian woman to have won the Tokyo Ladies Marathon?
- 5. In 1978 George Hirsch created a running magazine to compete with Runner's World. What was it called?
- 6. Who is the only American to have won the World Marathon Championships?
- 7. Who lost the "duel in the dust" to Alberto Salazar in the 1982 New York City Marathon?
- 8. Who won the women's race at the 2000 Fukuoka Marathon in Japan?
- 9. Who suggested to Boston Marathon race officials, after the 1977 race, that they supply water to runners along the course.
- 10. From where does the Bix 7M road race in Davenport, Iowa get it's name?