- 1. Lasse Viren of Finland was a double - 5 and 10K - gold medallist at the 72 and 76 Olympics. What was his occupation?
- 2. American Bob Hayes won the 100M at the Tokyo Olympics. What US university did he attend?
- 3. Name the lead runner in the photo above.
- 4. Two women won 6 Boston Marathon titles between them between 1966 and 1971, Name the women.
- 5. What was the first year women were allowed to officially run the Boston Marathon?
- 6. Carla Beurskens ran the Honolulu Marathon 10 times. How many times did she win?
- 7. What race was nicknames the "Run for the Hoses"?
- 8. What shoe company offered $1 million for the first person to break the U.S> national marathon best during two years of the late 1990s?
- 9. How many seconds separated the first 7 finishers in the 1976 Olympic 5000M final, won by Lasse Viren of Finland?
- 10. Name the Canadian who won the 1967 Pan American Games marathon in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.