Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who holds the Canadian men's record for the marathon, and where and when was it set? ....Answer
- 2. In what country was Drayton born and what was his name before he changed it to Jerome Drayton? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete above. ..... Answer
- 4. Name the two runners who have each won four (4) times at the Fukuoka Marathon. .....Answer
- 5. Who was the first man to break 3:50 for the mile? .....Answer
- 6. In 1976 at the Montreal Olympics, he took part in one of the greatest races in games history, but finished fourth in the 5000m, deprived of a medal bv the unmatchable Lasse Viren, New Zealander Dick Quax and the desperate last-metre dive of German Klaus-Peter Hildenbrand.
Who was he? .....Answer
- 7. When, if ever, has the Boston Marathon been run on Good Friday? .....Answer
- 8. True or false? South African Josia Thugwane was carjacked and shot before the 1996 Olympic Games. He won the maarthon and returned home, where he was attacked and robbed. .....Answer
- 9. Name the American who has most often been the number one ranked marathoner in the world.
- 10. Name the female marathoner who has been ranked number one in the world the most number of times.
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |