|Read the trivia question and then click on answer or select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions|
- 1. What was the Bay to Breakers 12K race originally called? ....Answer
- 2. In what year was the men'a 10,000M introduced into the Olympic Games? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the person in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. What does the acronym ERG stand for? .....Answer
- 5. Derek Clayton was the first man to run the marathon at a sub five-minute-per-mile pace. Who was the second? .....Answer
- 6. She was born with severely deformed feet which were surgically corrected when she was a teenager and webt on to become a running phenomenon. .....Answer
- 7. From 1978 to 1984 inclusive Avon hosted the Avon Marathon in seven different cities. Which one of them was Canadian? .....Answer
- 8. He was renowned for his fierce,drooping mustache, black socks, high mileage training and agressive racing style. He is a former race director of the London Marathon. .....Answer
- 9. Ellison Brown, an American Indian, won the Boston Marathon in 1936 and 1939 and set American marathon records in 1939 and 1940. What was his nickname?
- 10. She was the first American woman to break 2:31, 2:30, 2:29 and 2:28 for the marathon.
Comments to the: Runner's Web. |Top of Questions|   |Top of Page|   |Trivia Index Page |