Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. In one 4 Olympic Games span, the Games were held in cities whose names began with the same letter. Name the cities. ....Answer
- 2. How many hurdles and water jumps are there in the 3000M steeplechase? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete above. ..... Answer
- 4. The best performance by a female Canadian marathoner occured in what Olympics? .....Answer
- 5. Who won the 1981 Avon International Marathon in Ottawa, Ontario? .....Answer
- 6. Name the only Canadian female marathoner to win the Tokyo International Marathon. .....Answer
- 7. His marathon PB is 2:06:33. His top five marathons average 2:08:02!   Who is he? .....Answer
- 8. Who was the first runner to break one hour for the half-marathon? .....Answer
- 9. What do Naoko Tkahashi, Catherine Ndereba, and Paula Radcliffe have in common?
- 10. He was the world's third sub 4 minute miler...
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |