- 1. American Dave Sime finished second in the 1960 Olympic 100M. What university did he attend?
- 2. Who was the first man to win three gold medals at an Olympics after Jesse Owens' 1936 Berlin performance?
- 3. Name the runner wearing # 203 in the photo.
- 4. What three countries does the Monaco Marathon visit?
- 5. Who was the first first man with two marathon performances under 2:06?
- 6. Who was the first American to break four minutes in the mile?
- 7. When the Olympics were held in France, in 1900, the winners were given what instead of a medal?
- 8. In Mexico City, 1968, Bob Beamon shattered the long-jump world record by how much?
- 9. Irish runner Sonia O'Sullivan attended what US university?
- 10. Who was the first man to run sub 27:00 for 10K on the track?