September 2014 Runner's Web Trivia
Try our Pegasus Software Monthly Quiz and win free RunLog software.
Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Name the track and field athlete who won the most Olympic gold medals at one games. ....Answer
- 2. Who was the man who has won the most Olympic gold medals? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. In how many Olympics has Merlene Ottey competed? .....Answer
- 5. Who was the youngest Olympic athletics gold medalist? .....Answer
- 6. Who was the fastest 100-m hurdles female athlete? .....Answer
- 7. What is the world's highest altitude Marathon? .....Answer
- 8. Who set 17 world records in races from 2 miles to 20,000m but never won an Olympic gold medal? .....Answer
- 9. Who was the first woman to defend her 800M Olympic title?
- 10. Hicham El Gerrouj won both the 1500M and 5000M in the Athens Olympics. When was this done previously.
Comments to the: Runner's Web.
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |