Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. In 1987, pre-EPO, only two men ran sub 2:10 marathons. How many sub 2:10s were there in 1999? ....Answer
- 2. Who is the only runner to have won the Falmouth Road Race 3 times? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the runner who qualified for the Boston Marathon by taking the subway to "finish" the New York City Marathon? ..... Answer
- 4. He set a world indoor mile record of 3:54.93 in 1978, was an Olympic team member at 5,000M in 1976 and 1980 and set a 50-54 age group U.S. record of 39:30 for 12K in 1999. Who is he? .....Answer
- 5. Who won the Olympic marathon in 1968 at Mexico City and placed 3rd at the 1972 Olympics in Montreal? .....Answer
- 6. The great distance runner Haile Gebrselassie has run one marathon in his life. What was his time and where did he place? .....Answer
- 7. What U.S. road race is named after a pirate? .....Answer
- 8. What was unusual about the women's winner of the 1500M at the 1999 Pan American Games in Winnipeg? .....Answer
- 9. Which of the following athletes did Bill Bowerman coach? Bill Dellinger, Kenny Moore, Phil Knight?
- 10. Which of the previous athletes founded Nike?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |