Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who was the first American to break the four minute mile? ....Answer
- 2. The new CEO of USA Track and Field, Craig Masback is a former miler. What is his PB? ..... Answer
- 3. Former UK marathoner and distance runner Ron Hill set world records at 4 distances. What were they? ..... Answer
- 4. Which record still stands? .....Answer
- 5. How many sub 2:20 marathons has Doug Kurtis of Michigan run in his career? .....Answer
- 6. How many sub 2:30 marathons has Katrin Dorre of Germany run ? .....Answer
- 7. In 1907 Tom Longboat of Canada won the Boston Marathon at age 19. The next time a 19 year old won was in 1926. Who was it? .....Answer
- 8. Who was the oldest runner to win at Boston? ....Answer
- 9. Who was the first marathoner to break 2;10? '. .....Answer
- 10. What university did Frank Shorter graduate from? .....Answer
- 11. Who is the oldest living winner of the Boston Marathon?
- 12. Peter Snell of New Zealand scored an upset victory in the 800M at the 1960 Olympics. What world record holder did he beat?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |