Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. What 4 time Olympian passed away in November? ....Answer
- 2. Who is the pole vaulter in the photo below?
Click thumbnail for larger photo in pop-up window.
- 3. Fila, a sporting goods company that sponsors many top athletes, is based in what country? ..... Answer
- 4. Name the male who won the Olympic 1500M in 1972. .....Answer
- 5. What does "fartlek" mean, and what language is the word from? .....Answer
- 6. Name the only five countries which have participated at all Olympic Games since 1896. .....Answer
- 7. Which were the first games to be held in the southern hemisphere? .....Answer
- 8. More athletes than spectators attended which Olympic Games? .....Answer
- 9. The first Olympic games honored the Greek God
- 10.For what reason was Frederick Lorz disqualified from the 1904 Olympic marathon?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |