Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. What Kenyan runner has run faster than his Olympic gold medal winning father at 1500M? ....Answer
- 2. Peter Snell is a 3 time Olympic gold medal winner (800M twice and 1500M). What is his PB for the marathon? ..... Answer
- 3. Said Aouita was unbeaten at what distance for 10 years? ..... Answer
- 4. Who was the first athlete to retain his Olympic 1500M title? .....Answer
- 5. Name a two time Olympic marathon champion who died at the age of 41 from a brain hemorrhage after having been confined to a wheelchair for 5 years following a car crash? .....Answer
- 6. Name the Portuguese women marathoner who won 3 European marathon championships from 1982 to 1990? .....Answer
- 7. Who was the only athlete to ever hold world records at 5,000M, 10,000M and the marathon at the same time? .....Answer
- 8. Who is the only athlete to win the 5,000M, 10,000M and the Marathon in the same Olympics? .....Answer
- 9. He set 18 world records including 10 in one year but never won an Olympic gold, settling for one bronze medal in the 1964 Olympics 10,000M. Who is he?
- 10. His 800M world record lasted 16 years, his 1,000M record 18 years. Who is he?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |