Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Name the woman who won both the 400M and the 800M at the 1983 World Championship? ....Answer
- 2. In the infamous women's 3000M at the 1984 LA Olympics in which Zola Budd and Mary Decker collided resulting in Decker DNFing, who won the race? ..... Answer
- 3. World class marathoner Colleen De Reuck is from what country? ..... Answer
- 4. How long after Roger Bannister broke 4 minutes for the mile for the first time on May 6, 1954, was this record broken and by whom? .....Answer
- 4. Where did American Billy Mills won the Olympic gold medal in the 10,000M? .....Answer
- 6. What long-time American track coach won the Olympic bronze medal in the 5000M in the 1964 Olympic Games? .....Answer
- 7.On January 22, 1983 Marcus OSullivan ran his first sub 4 minute mile. When did he run his last? .....Answer
- 8. In what year was the last cross-country team race run in the Olympics? .....Answer
- 9. Ingrid Kristiansen of Norway held world records at 5 different distances. What were they? ....Answer
- 10.The men's 1500M world record is 3:27.37. What is the Olympic 1500M record and who set it? .....Answer
- 11. Which track has had 106 sub 1:45 800M times run on it? ....Answer
- 12. What country was track coach Percy Cerutty from?
- 13.Name Peter Snell's coach during his Olympic team years?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |