Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Prior to 2001 how many consecutive years had a Kenyan won the Boston Marathon? ....Answer
- 2. Who won 3 golds at the 1952 Helsinki Olympics in the 5000M, 10,000m and Marathon? ..... Answer
- 3. What was Grete Waitz's time in the 1992 New York City Marathon? ..... Answer
- 4. How did Grandma's Marathon get it's name? .....Answer
- 5. Who has the longer stride, Cathy Freeman or Michael Johnson? .....Answer
- 6. Who holds the Canadian marathon record, what is it and when was it set? .....Answer
- 7. How many sub 2:15 marathons did Bill Rodgers run? .....Answer
- 8. Who said "you don't run twenty-six miles at five minutes a mile on good looks and a secret recipe"? .....Answer
- 9. Emil Zatopek raced the 5000M 134 times. How many of those races did he win?
- 10. The "Flying Pig Marathon" takes place in what city?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |