Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who said "I'm not going to run this again."? ....Answer
- 2. Who is the high jumper in the photo below?
- 3. When were women first allowed to compete in running events in the Olympic Games? ..... Answer
- 4. Women competed in the 800M in the 1928 Amsterdam Games but after a few of them collapsed after the event , the 800M was removed from the women's program.
When was it re-instated? .....Answer
- 5. In the Rome 1960 Olympics, Nationalist China had to compete as what country? .....Answer
- 6. What was the only Warsaw Pact country to attend the 1984 LA Olympics? .....Answer
- 7. How much profit did the 1984 LA Olympic Games make? .....Answer
- 8. How many African countries boycotted the 1976 Montreal Olympic Games? .....Answer
- 9. How many countries boycotted the 1980 Moscow Olympic Games?
- 10. Which were the first Olympic Games to be televised?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |