Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. From what university did US Olympian Suzy Hamilton graduate? ....Answer
- 2. How many world records did Paavo Nurmi of Finland set and how many Olympic gold medals did he win? ..... Answer
- 3. From what university did Bob Kennedy graduate? ..... Answer
- 4. Who was the fastest US female indoor miler of 1996? .....Answer
- 5. What does the acronym PRRO stand for? .....Answer
- 6. Who were the male and female winners of the 1996 PRRO world Road Racing Championship? .....Answer
- 7. If a 2:14 marathon time qualified a runner for a 40th place seed in the 1984 US Olympic trials, why did the same time qualify him for a 10th place seed in 1996 given that that were at least 5 types of sport drinks, 7 types of energy gels and over 10 energy bars available in 1996? .....Answer
- 8. What is the oldest road race in North America and how many years has it been run? ....Answer
- 9. Which countries do the following athletes represent?
- Angela Chalmers?
- Gladys Ondeyo?
- Olga Markova?
- Kate Fonshell? .....Answer
10. Who was the first runner to break 6 seconds for the 60 yards? .....Answer
11. Which of the following sports drinks has the highest calorie content:
12. What sprinter had a record of 48 straight finals victories at 100 yards and 100 meters?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |