Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who was the first runner to break 3:30 for the 1500M? ....Answer
- 2. Who was the second runner to break 3:30 for the 1500M? ..... Answer
- 3. Who said You do not run 26 miles at 5-minutes-a-mile on good looks and a secret recipe ? ..... Answer
- 4. In the movie Without Limits, who plays Bill Bowerman? .....Answer
- 5. What race is the largest 15K Road Race in the United States? .....Answer
- 6. In the 1964 Tokyo Olympics, American Billy Mills won the 10,000M. How did the USA do in the 5,000M? .....Answer
- 7.Superstar distance runner Haile Gebrselassie has run one marathon. How did he do in it? .....Answer
- 8. Marcus OSullivan has run 100 sub 4 minute miles. How many were indoors and how many were outdoors? .....Answer
- 9. The National Capital Marathon is run in what city?
- 10. Americans with last names beginning with which of the following sets of letters have NEVER run a sub 4 minute mile?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |