Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. What event(s) did current USATF CEO compete in? ....Answer
- 2. Who has run the greatest number of sub 1:43 800s? ..... Answer
- 3. Who holds the Canadian women's records for the 1500M, 3000M and 5000M? ..... Answer
- 4. What event did 1500M runner Marla Runyan previously compete in? .....Answer
- 5. What unprecedented triple did Emil Zatopek perform in the 1952 Olympics? .....Answer
- 6. What New Zealander finished 2nd behind Lasse Viren in the 5000M at the 1976 Montreal Olympics? .....Answer
- 7. What was the time difference between the first 7 finishers in the 1976 Montreal Olympic 5000M? .....Answer
- 8. What Australian was the 1983 IAAF World Championship marathoner winner? .....Answer
- 9. What African runner ran 3:32.2 for the world 1500M record at the age of 20?
- 10. What was Kip Keino's best mile time at age 16?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |