Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Between 1896 and 1972 (inclusive) only five (5) men's 100M gold medal winners were NOT from the United States. Name as many of those five and the countries they represented as you can. ....Answer
- 2. Who was the first marathoner to win back to back gold medals in the Olympics? ..... Answer
- 3. What was the Triple Jump originally called? ..... Answer
- 4. Name the only sprinter to win back to back gold medals in the 100M from 1896 to 1972 (inclusive)? .....Answer
- 5. Who was the first runner to win the 400M and the 800M in the same Olympics? .....Answer
- 6. What were the first Olympics where the German democratic Republic competed under it's own flag? .....Answer
- 7. What was 1976 Olympic marathon winner Waldemar Cierpinski's primary event prior to becoming a marathoner? .....Answer
- 8. Name the high jumper who had a death threat made against him at the 1976 Olympic Games in Montreal? .....Answer
- 9. In the 1976 Montreal Olympics, the USSR had 47 gold medals. Which country was second with 40 golds?
- 10. Which of the following events were discontinued after the 1912 Stockholm Olympics?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |