Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who was the first man over fourty years of age to break 4 minutes for the mile? ....Answer
- 2. Who was the third runner to achieve 100 sub 4 minute miles? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the athlete in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. What runner was known as the "Chairman of the Boards"? .....Answer
- 5. How old was Joyce Smith when she ran in the LA Olympics Marathon for Great Britain? .....Answer
- 6. Boston is the USA's longest running marathon. What marathon is the second oldest? .....Answer
- 7. Who won the New York City Marathon four years in a row - from 1976 to 1979 inclusive? .....Answer
- 8. Norway's Grete Waitz won the New York City marathon from 1978 to 1988 with the exception of 1981 and 1987. Who won the race those two years? .....Answer
- 9. Who won the women's marathon at the 1994 Commonwealth Games in Victoria, BC?
- 10. Name the woman who won both the Boston and Chicago Marathons in 200 and 2001.
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |