- 1. This British runner, who set many records at various and middel long distance races between 1900 and 1920, was one of the very first to record his training methods and advice in book form.
- 2. True or False. The Penn relays is more than 110 years old.
- 3. Name the runner in the photo above.
- 4. This U.S. publication is sub-titled "The Bible of the Sport".
- 5. In what Olympic Games did women first compete?
- 6.Jeremy Wariner's 43.93 clocking for the 400-meter gold medal at the 2005 Worlds in Helsinki made him only the eighth runner in history to crack the magical 44-second barrier. Of all the runners who have ever gone under 44 seconds in that event, how many are Americans?
- 7. This Soviet sprint champ captured both the 100- and 200-meter races at the 1972 Munich Games. Name him.
- 8. Name the pair of Swedes who took turns setting the world record for the mile six times in about three years between the summers of 1942 and 1945.
- 9. Runner's World magazine was in full upswing by 1970. The original name of the publication, however was:
- 10. Name the miler who was nicknamed "The Kanasas Flyer".