Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. How did sprinter Donovan Bailey tear his Achilles tendon? ....Answer
- 2. What was the first race to close the downtown streets of London, England for a running event? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the only two men who have won back-to-back Olympic Marathon titles? ..... Answer
- 4. Who was the man to win consecutive 800M titles in the Olympics? .....Answer
- 5. Prior to Alan Webb setting a new high school record in the mile of 3:53.43 on May 27th, 2001, who held the previous record and when was it set? .....Answer
- 6. Roman Sebrle of the Czech Republic set a world record in the decathlon in 2001, becoming the first to break the 9,000-point barrier. Whose record did he break? .....Answer
- 7. When Jim Ryun first broke 4:00 for the mile as a high schooler, what time did he run? .....Answer
- 8. Miruts Yifter missed his heat in the 1972 Olympic 5000M because he spent too long in the toilet. What caused him to miss the chance to compete in 1976 at Montreal? .....Answer
- 9. In the 1984 Olympic Marathon Gabriele Andersen-Scheis was suffering from the heat and dehydration towards the end of her race. How long did she take to complete the final lap in the Olympic stadium?
- 10. Zola Budd of South Africa and Great Britain gave up her Olympic dreams in 1988. Why?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |