- 1. What country won the Olympic Marathon at the 1960, 1964 and 1968 Olympics?
- 2. Who won the (boycotted) 1980 Moscow Olympics marathon?
- 3. Name the runner in the above photo.
- 4. Name the American distance runner featured in the movie, Running Brave?
- 5. Marathon world record holder Haile Gebrselassie had surgery in 2000 for what injury?
- 6. Only one Canadian, Jerome Drayton, has ever won the famed Fukuoka Marathon in Japan. How many times did he win?
- 7. This runner won the silver medal at the 1974 Commonwealth Games Marathon at age 41!
- 8. Name the Canadian who won the Boston Marathon four times in an eight-year period before, during, and after World War II.
- 9. With eight career victories in the Honolulu Marathon, this Dutch woman is the undusputed Queen of the Islands.
- 10. After an altercation with Nazi toughs in a bar brawl, this Boston Marathon champion was tossed in jail during the 1936 Olympic Game sin Berlin.