Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. When and where did American miler Steve Scott run his first sub 4 minute mile? ....Answer
- 2. When and where did he run his last (to date) sub 4 minute mile? ..... Answer
- 3. Who was the last woman to run sub 2:22 for the marathon and when and where did she do it? ..... Answer
- 4. Where is the world's highest marathon run and what were this year's winning times? .....Answer
- 4. How many sub 2:08:24 marathons have been run this year? .....Answer
- 6. In 1980 at Moscow Waldemar Cierspinski became the second person to win two Olympic Marathons. Who was the first? .....Answer
- 7. How many hurdles and water jumps are there in the 3000M steeplechase? .....Answer
- 8. Who was the first black athlete to win an Olympic gold medal? ....Answer
- 9. Which companies/businesses have the following athletes founded?
- Brian Maxwell?
- Jeff Galloway? .....Answer
10. What two runners have won 6 Wanamaker miles in the Millrose Games? .....Answer
11. Who has a faster pace per kilometer from the following performances?
12. How many Kenyan male distance runners are in this years Running Times magazine top 10?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |