Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. In the 1904 Olympics in St. Louis, the triathlon was a medal event. What events made up this triathlon? I ....Answer
- 2. In the 1906 Athens Olympics Paul Pilgrim of the USA won both the 400M and 800M (on successive days). What was unusual about the rest of his running career? ..... Answer
- 3. Miruts Yifter missed the start of the 5000M heats at the 1972 Munich Olympics. Why? ..... Answer
- 4. How long did Gabriele Andersen-Scheiss take to complete the final lap on the track in the 1984 women's marathon? .....Answer
- 5. When was the only time the US Women's Marathon Championships were not held in the United States, where were they held and who won? .....Answer
- 6. How old was Clarence deMar when he won the 1933 Boston Marathon? .....Answer
- 7. How old was Joyce Smith of Great Britain when she became the third woman ever to better 2:30 in the marathon? .....Answer
- 8. Who said 'It did not take that much courage; it was nothing compared to how you feel on the starting line of a championship race.' and to what was he/she referring? .....Answer
- 9. How many milers have broken 4 minutes 100 times or more in their career?
- 10. How many years, as a runner and coach, did Bill Dellinger spend at the Univeristy of Oregon?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |