Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. What Canadian held the world 100M record prior to Donovan Bailey? ....Answer
- 2. Who are the only marathoners to have two Olympic Gold medals in the marathon? ..... Answer
- 3. Who was the first runner to run 10 sub 2:10 marathons? ..... Answer
- 4. How many Olympic medals did Bobby Morrow win at the 1956 Olympics? .....Answer
- 5. When was the first Olympic television coverage? .....Answer
- 6. Which was the first country to host two summer olympic games? .....Answer
- 7.What is Track's oldest record for men? .....Answer
- 8. What is the world's best for for the men's marathon for Masters (40+)? .....Answer
- 9. What do the following track and field athletes have in common: Carl Lewis, Fanny Blankers-Koen, Jesse Owens?
- 10.Which of the following holds the world's best for the women's marathon for Masters(40+)?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |