- "Who were the two men who were the first 2 runners to break the 4 minute mile in the same race?
If you really want to show off, where did they do it?"
- 2. Who beat Carl Lewis in the long jump on August 31, 1991 in what was Lewis' first loss since January 27, 1981?
- 3. Did Steve Scott run his first sub-4 minute mile indoors or out?
- 4. In the 1960 Rome Olympics how many runners in the men's 1500M broke the previous Olympic Games record?
- 5. What were sprinters Eddie Hart and Rey Robinson doing when their 100M quarter-final heats started at the Munich Olympics?
- 6. What is the oldest road race in North America?
- 7. What is the current women's 1500M world record?
- 8. Name the US middle distance runner who lost parts of two toes in a lawn mower accident
- 9. Who was the second person to break four minutes for the mile?
- 10. This athlete was hit by a Mercedes-Benz while training fifteen days before the Olympic Marathon but went on to win the gold medal.