- 1. What country won the gold medal in the marathon at the 1960, 1964 and 1968 Olympics?
- 2. What was the longest ever Olympic Marathon?
- 3. Name the athlete/model in the photo above.
- 4. Who won the first (1970) New York City Marathon?
- 5. What was the first race to close downtown London, England to traffic?
- 6. This inivitation-only, men-only marathon has been run since 1947.
- 7. The Freihofer's Run for Women in Albany, New York is the perennial site of the national 5K. What does Freihofer's do?
- 8. What city considers irself "the running capital of the United States"?
- 9. This country swept the medals in the 1936 Berlin Olympics 10,000M
- 10. This athlete was hit by a Mercedes-Benz while training fifteen days before the Olympic Marathon but went on to win the gold medal.