February 2018 Runner's Web Trivia
Read the trivia question and then click on answer or select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
Read the trivia question and then click on answer or select 'Choice'
and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
1. What is the oldest road race in North America?
2. How many laps of the 25 lap 10K final at the Sydney Olympics did Paula Radcliffe lead before finishing fourth?
3. Name the runner in the above photo.
4.Who is the only man from the Western Hemisphere to have won the Olympic 10K?
5. Name the five races that make up the World Marathon Majors.
6. Where did Joan Benoit Samuelson run her very first marathon?
7. What is Steve Prefontaine's middle name?
8. At which two Olympic Games did Daley Thompson win the Decathlon gold?
9. Which Olympic Marathon was the first to be run at night?
10. How many times did Roger Bannister run a sub four minute mile?
Comments to the:
|Top of Questions|
|Top of Page|
|Trivia Index Page |