Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. In the 24 years between 1972 and 1996 how much did the American men's marathon record improve? ....Answer
- 2. Dick Quax of New Zealand was a sub 4:00 miler and an Olympic silver medallist at 5000M. What was his marathon debut time? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the lead runner in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. Who was the youngest US woman to qualify for the US Olympic Marathon Trials? .....Answer
- 5. The Boston Marathon had two triple winners in the first six years after officially allowing women to run starting in 1966. Who were the two women? .....Answer
- 6. Jack Bacheler of the USA place 9th in the Munich Olympics Marathon. How tall was he? .....Answer
- 7. What medical problem did Anne Audain of New Zealand have to overcome before she became the winningest female road racer of her era? .....Answer
- 8. Where and when did Canada's Jerome Drayton set the current Canadian marathon record? .....Answer
- 9. She won the first FIVE World Cross Country meets. Who was she?
- 10. Name the two women who placed in the top eight in the women's marathon in Los Angeles and Seoul.
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |