- 1. Name the two-time National Capital Marathon (Ottawa) winner who went on to found PowerBar?
- 2. At the Melbourne Olympics, the men's 800M awards ceremony was delayed an hour. Why?
- 3. Name the lead runner in the photo above.
- 4. The Soviet Union first entered the Olympic Games in what year?
- 5. Communist China entered its first games in what year?
- 6. The idea of an Olympic Flame burning from the start of the games to the closing was first introduced at what Games?
- 7. Which were the first Olympic Games to be televised?
- 8. When was the first New York City Marathon run?
- 9. What was "Jesse" Owens real first name(s)?
- 10. Which of the following statements is/are true regarding the 1940 Olympic Games?