- 1. Who was the first Brit to run sub 2:10 for the marathon?
- 2. Who is noted for having run 50 marathons in 50 states -- in 50 consecutive days?
- 3. Name the runner (#580) in the photo above.
- 4. Who was Canada's first female runner to run sub 15:00 for 5K?
- 5. In what years was the New York City Marathon moved out of Central Park and run through all five boroughs?
- 6. How many times between between 1978 and 1988 did Grete Waitz win the New York City Marathon?
- 7. Who was the first marathoner to run sub 2:05?
- 8. Who won the gold medal in the women's 5000m at the 1995 World Athletics Championships?
- 9. Who was the last white athlete to win the Olympic men's 100M?
- 10. Australia's Derek Clayton ran 2:08:33,6 (the first man to break 2:09) in 1969 to set a world record in the marathon. Whose record did he break?