Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Which is the only country besides the USA to have won gold in the men's 4x100m relay in the World Athletics Championships? ....Answer
- 2. How many men broke 10 seconds for the 100M at the 1991 World Athletics Championships in Tokyo? ..... Answer
- 3. In what city will the 2002 Commonwealth Games be held? ..... Answer
- 4. Where did the first World Championships take place in 1983 ? .....Answer
- 5. Which country won the 4 x 100M relay at the Sydney Olympics in 2000? .....Answer
- 6. In the 1928 Olympic Games, which was the most controversial event, since it was believed to require too great of a feat of endurance. .....Answer
- 7. From the 1932 Olympic Games to the 1956 Games, what distance was the longest female race? .....Answer
- 8. In the 1972 Olympic Games, Kip Keino finished second to ___? .....Answer
- 9. Who was the Soviet shotputter who won gold at the 1960 Rome and 1964 Tokyo Games, but disappeared from competition when sex tests were introduced?
- 10. Who was the Finnish runner who became the first repeat gold medalist in the 5,000 meters, winning at the 1972 Munich and 1976 Montreal Games?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |