- 1. Where was Alberto Salazar born?
- 2. Where was Frank Shorter born?
- 3. Name the woman on the left and the man on the right.
- 4. Did John Landy use "rabbits" when he broke Roger Bannister's mile record of 3:59.4 by running 3:58?
- 5. 1960 Olympic 1500-meter champion Herb Elliot never lost a 1500 or mile race in his career. How many races did he win?
- 6. He was so good at the indoor mile that he was called "The Chairman of the Boards".
- 7. He's the only man to win the New York City Marathon four years in a row.
- 8. In 1980 Boston Marathon finishers received Yogurt and energy bars for the first time. Priot to that, the postrace nourishment for runners was:
- 9. Twice this American held the world record in the women's mile.
- 10.Who was the first African runner to set the world record for the mile?