|Read the trivia question and then click on answer or select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions|
- 1. What shoe company sponsors Usain Bolt? ....Answer
- 2. Jackie Joyner-Kersee, by far and away the worlds greatest Heptathlete suffered from __________? ..... Answer
- 3. Name the runner (#580) in the photo above. ..... Answer
- 4. Which were the first Olympic Games to make a profit ? .....Answer
- 5. Which Olympic Games were the first to use the Olympic flag? .....Answer
- 6. Diskos was a Greek word meaning __________? .....Answer
- 7. How many runners ran the 1970 New York City Marathon? .....Answer
- 8. When she was killed in 1980 as an innocent victim in a robbery attempt, an autopsy determined that the winner of the 1932 Olympics women's 100M was actually a male. Who was "she"? .....Answer
- 9. How far is one lap around a standard eight, 42-inch lane track—in LANE-2?
- 10. What grueling Olympic event saw Josia Thugwane become the first black man from South Africa to win a gold medal, in 1996?
Comments to the: Runner's Web. |Top of Questions|   |Top of Page|   |Trivia Index Page |