Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who has run the most sub 10 second 100Ms? ....Answer
- 2. Who is the current (June 26, 1999) holder of the world's fastest marathon time? ..... Answer
- 3. Who set the world's masters marathon best of 2:11:04 at Boston in 1990? ..... Answer
- 4. What world ranked female marathon said "We do not need men - well, not for everything."? .....Answer
- 5. Who was the first man to win five(5) consecutive World Cross-Country Championships? .....Answer
- 6. How many men broke 2:07 at the 1999 Rotterdam Marathon? .....Answer
- 7. American Billy Mills won the 10,000M at the Tokyo Olympics in 1964. What was most unusual about his 5,000M split? .....Answer
- 8. Who, in February of this year, tied Mary (Decker) Slaney's 1980 time of 1:58.9 for the American indoor record for 800M? .....Answer
- 9. Rank the following sprinters in descending order of their sub 10 second 100M races: Donovan Bailey, Maurice Green, Ato Bolden, Leroy Burrell, Carl Lewis, Linford Christie, Frankie Fredericks.
- 10. Lynn Jennings has won 39 national running titles. How many of them were on the road, cross-country and track(indoor and outdoor)?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |