Read the trivia question and then click on answer or
select 'Choice' and 'Check Answer' for multiple choice questions.
- 1. Who was the third runner to run 100 sub 4 minutes miles? Who were the first and second? ....Answer
- 2. Dave Wottle of the US won the 800M Olympic Gold Medal at the 1972 Munich Olympics. What university did he attend? ..... Answer
- 3. Who was known in the mid 70s as the 'Ancient Marathoner'? ..... Answer
- 4. Frank Shorter won the Olympic Marathon in 1972 at Munich, West Germany. Where was he born? .....Answer
- 4. AT the 1972 Olympic Marathon trials in Eugene, Oregon, Frank Shorter tied with another runner. Who was the other runner? .....Answer
- 6. The time of the 8th place finisher in the women's 800M in the 1972 Munich Olympics would have WON all previous women's Olympic 800s. Who placed 8th at Munich? .....Answer
- 7. Who was the first sprinter to run 10.0 for the 100M? .....Answer
- 8. Who was the second runner to run 10.0 and when did he do it? ....Answer
- 9. What is the slowest time ever recorded for the mens 5000M in the Olympics? .....Answer
- 10.How many Millrose Games track and field meets have been held? .....Answer
- 11. Which of the following runners placed in the top 8 in the 1980 Moscow Olympics 800M for Great Britain?
- 12. AT the 1988 Seoul Olympics there were two North American women in the 1500M final. Who were they?
Comments to: Webmaster
|Top of Questions| |Top of Page| |Trivia Index Page |